Belt conveyors provide a continuous, flat surface for conveying items not suitable for live-roller conveyors, while maintaining products under positive control.
Minimum-pressure accumulation for stable products or non-contact accumulation for delicate products. Also appropriate for maximizing accumulation without powered conveyor when an elevation change is required.
- Maximum product weight: 75 lbs. per foot
- Configuration: Horizontal or incline/decline up to 24 degrees
- Belt Support Surface: Slider pan or roller
- Drive configuration: Center
- Speed Range: 30 fpm - 210 fpm
- 2-1/2" dia. Pulleys provides smooth transition for small products
- Simple design reduces initial cost, reduced spare parts cost, and cost of installation and maintenance
- Roller bed lowers power requirement, conserving energy
- Slider bed provides quiet operation, smooth transport
- A 97% efficient gearmotor provides energy savings