The NBS30 utilizes a series of narrow belts, each with its own take-up. High-friction divert wheels rise between the belts to accurately divert product at a 30-degree angle.
Efficient, cost-effective performance within the key middle range of sortation throughput where product orientation must be maintained.
- Sorts per minute: Up to 100 Product dimensions:
Minimum 6" x 9", maximum 28" x 28"
- Maximum product weight: 75 lbs.
- Maximum speed: 300 FPM
- Main conveyor drives divert wheels, eliminating need for extra drives
- Conveys product along entire length on belt, delivering quiet operation and increasing accuracy of diverts
- Individual belt take-ups provide smooth product flow and extend belt life
- Modular divert mechanism allows system to be easily reconfigured
- Three rows of high-friction divert wheels with precision bearings deliver reliable divert, maintaining orientation
- Continuous contact between belt and product provides maximum tracking accuracy and optimum sort reliability
- Eliminates belt mistracking with total belt retention system