The NBS 90 utilizes a series of narrow belts, each with its own take-up. High-friction rollers rise between the belts to grip and gently divert product at a 90-degree angle in either direction "on the fly," delivering quick, accurate sortation.
Sortation systems where change in orientation is beneficial, space is limited, and relatively high throughput is required.
- Sorts per minute: Up to 60
- Product dimensions: Minimum 6" x 9", maximum 28" x 28"
- Maximum product weight: 75 lbs.
- Maximum speed: 300 FPM
- Divert modules mounted to continuous slide rail simplify repositioning in the field
- Separate drive for bi-directional divert modules diverts right and left, saving space
- High-friction rollers deliver positive acceleration and divert rate
- Picks up product "on the fly," maximizing sort rate
- Conveys product on belt along entire length of conveyor, increasing accuracy of diverts
- Individual belt take-ups reduce maintenance and extend belt life
- Eliminates belt mistracking with total belt retention system