A series of narrow belts, each with individual take-up, enable the system to precisely track product as it reaches specified divert points. High-friction rollers then rise to grip and gently divert product at a 90-degree angle in either direction.
Right-angle sortation of small products, either in one direction or left and right.
- Sorts per minute: Up to 120
- Product dimensions: Minimum 4" x 4", maximum 13" x 24"
- Maximum product weight: 20 lbs.
- Maximum speed: 300 FPM
- High-speed sortation of small products maximizes throughput
- Reversible diverter drive diverts right and left, saving space
- High-friction transfer rollers deliver positive acceleration and maximum divert rate
- Picks up product "on the fly," maximizing sort rate
- Conveys product on belts until sorted, increasing accuracy of product tracking
- Individual belt take-ups reduce maintenance and extend belt life