The Pick Zone Module is a cost-effective zone-picking solution, consisting of line-shaft-driven conveyors that transfer totes or cartons from a mainline conveyor into predetermined picking zones adjacent and parallel to the mainline.
Pick-or-pass zone picking for split-case order fulfillment.
- Maximum conveyor speed: 200 FPM
- Maximum product weight: 75 lbs.
- Product dimensions: Minimum 8" x 10", maximum 32" x 33"
- Throughput: Up to 15 cartons per minute with bi-directional Urethane Belt Transfer; 40 cartons per minute with reversing Right-Angle Sorter
- Transfers "on the fly" to achieve high throughput
- Entire module driven by one motor (or two motors, when the reversing sorter is used), reducing costs and power consumption
- Can be used with any accumulation conveyor
- All conveyors shipped fully assembled, reducing installation costs
- Precision bearings in all driven rollers and timing belts provide quiet operation
- Few mechanical devices, reducing maintenance