The wheel diverter is an air-operated line-shaft-driven sorter, where high-friction divert wheels rise between rollers to gently divert product at a 30-degree angle.
For sortation from line-shaft conveyor in applications where product orientation must be maintained.
- Sorts per minute: Up to 60
- Maximum product weight: 100 lbs.
- Minimum product dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Diverts product at 30 degrees, maintaining orientation
- Diverter driven by conveyor, requiring no additional drive
- Speed up through divert and spur for higher rate and product separation
- Diverts with minimum (15") gap between products allow for higher rate and simplify controls
- Simple design for ease of maintenance